Translate

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

#newrelease: Urban Decay Electric Palette in stores today!


Great news! Urban Decay had released the Electric Palette in stores today! 

Previously, this set was available on store websites like Ulta & Sephora. I cannot wait to try this out in stores! I want to see how it contrasts against my skin and most bloggers are white so their swatches didn't help much. 😭

Personally I'm planning to buy this from Sephora. I'll be going to a VIB event for Sephora on Thursday to get a nice little discount on this. VIBs, if you haven't checked in the mail recently- this came in. You can also save 15% online and in stores by giving code VIBTICKET. This code will only work for VIBs. 

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then You probably prefer Ulta. Don't fret- they also have a great incentive to purchase- two free samples- deluxe lipgloss and Eye Primer Potion sample for any UD purchase over $40 USD.

Update:

Got a chance to try it out at Macy's! Get a load of these swatches!
They're fairly true to the color. 

Closerrrrr. 


No comments:

Post a Comment