Translate

Thursday, October 03, 2013

iWant: More of this fall's must haves.

Shopkicks never ceases to amaze me. Their segment from the InStyle beauty lists several things that are absolutely essential for fall. Among those I singled out things that I either already own or plan to add to my wardrobe.



I would definetly pair these with an awesome pair of high waisted cigarette jeans in a casual setting or a LBD in a more formal setting. They're such a classic investment. Everyone should have  a pair. 


That whole toothpick wrist thing totally  hurts me in tho department. When I usually try this trend, they end up flying around or off my minuscule wrist. The challenge? Finding bracelets small enough to stay on my wrist while also big enough to get over my balled up fist.


This trend looks awesome but I'm totally afraid to damage my ear lobes! More so that I've been determined to find lighter alternatives to this trend.Since feathers are no longer in style, I'm SOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment